Saturday, July 30, 2011

Week 7 wrap-up .... 198 pounds!!!!!!!!!!

It happened!  It really happened!!!  My weight has dipped under 200 pounds.  This morning the scales stopped at 198.  I didn't realize how emotional this milestone would be.  My daughter Jamie gave me a two thumbs up when she found out.  My wife was truly excited.  I likened her excitement to the excitement I feel when BYU takes it to the Utah Utes.  What a rush!  What a  trill!!!  I have now lost a total of 16 pounds so far in this heart challenge.

All seven days my blood pressure measured below 120/80.  Two days of the seven my blood sugar registered below 100.  Life is good.  I am so blessed to have this opportunity to learn, grow and progress.  I am so blessed to have such a good friends and family who support and cheer me on.  The love and support mean way more that I can express!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, James! What an accomplishment! It feels great. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete