Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happy Day!!!

Stepped on the scales this morning to see 209, loss of 5 pound in one week!.  I don't remember the last time I was under 210 pounds.  I am one happy camper!  Just wished my blood sugar and blood pressure would cooperate.  Those two just seem to want to stay a tad high.

Feeling good about the exercise.  Met JD, my personal trainer, last night.  Had a nice work out.  I left it thinking that I could have given more in the work out.  But then during the middle of the night, when I rolled over, I felt the soreness.  Perhaps I gave enough for one day.

Still struggle every day to pass by the desserts at work.  Its tough when my office sits 10 feet away from out bakery.  Success is evident when I passed up a Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwich.  It was loaded with cream cheese filling.  As far as I am concerned cream cheese is one of the best things ever invented.  Passing it up was a huge accomplishment for me.

1 comment:

  1. Good thing you passed those desserts up. Good job not giving into the temptation. I would also have a hard time with that. I love to hear your success with losing weight. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete