- Total Cholesterol was 187 now 121. Folks I have never seen my total cholesterol this low!!!
- HDL was 36 now 39. I wish this was higher, but at least it has improved.
- LDL was ??? (they could not get a reading at the beginning) now 48
- Triglycerides was 560 now 165. I am thrilled with this result, even though Cathi had better improvement.
- Chol/HDL was 5.2 now 3.1. This is good news!!
- Glucose was 288 now 121. Mine was the best improvement in Glucose of the bunch.
- Blood Pressure was 130/88 now 116/70. Mine was the best improvement of the bunch.
- Resting Pulse was 70 now 54. Another "WOW" for me!!
- % of Body Fat was 23.3% now 19. Close to getting into the acceptable range!!!
- Waist Circumference was 46 now 38, a loss of 8 inches!!! Can you say baggy pants?
- Weight was 218 now 189.5
To all of my fellow Heart Challengers, thanks for taking this ride too. I have loved sharing this experience with you.
To JD, thanks for being there for me in helping me to make life changes.
To Traci, Maria, Janet, Dr Carter, and anyone else who is responsible for this program that I don't know, you have my never ending gratitude for creating this program and allowing me to participate. You have indeed made a difference in my life!!