Monday, September 5, 2011

I could use a new wardrobe.

I only have one pair of pants that fit me anymore.  All of the others are sagging so badly that they are bunching up horribly under the cinching of my belt.  And speaking of belts I'm down to the last notch on my best belt and it is starting to feel a little loose.  The one pair of pants that actually fit is a pair of white pants I used to wear at the temple.  I last wore these pants when my daughter Jamie went to the temple for her first time nearly 3 years ago.  At that time I had to suck in my gut as far as I possibly could, while jumping in the air in order to get the pants buttoned up.  Man it was a bad scene.  It took a good 3-5 minutes and multiple tries to get those pants on.  Just on a whim yesterday I decided to try them on again.  It was a nice fit.

I'm not ready to run out and do some shopping yet.  I think I need to wait a few more months for some more weight to find its way off my bod before venturing out for new clothes.  Well, truth be known, it will most likely be my wife who will go buy my new clothes.  She does it all the time for me.  She is the perfect mate for me.  Spoils me and takes better care of me than I deserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment